Hepatitis Victoria stocks a large variety of printed resources produced both by our organisation and by other hepatitis organisations. You can order resources by filling out the online Resource Order Form.
Resources produced by Hepatitis Victoria
NEW! Videos and postcards for Chinese and Vietnamese Communities.
Fast Facts: The latest facts and data on hepatitis C and B rates, transmission and health impacts.
Impact: Originally produced by Hepatitis Victoria in 2000, Impact remains our most popular resource.
The new updated 2012 edition is now available to be ordered by phone, 03 9380 4644, via our resource order form available on this page, or email us at email@example.com
Aboriginal video & poster: Click here to view video, Our mob and hepatitis, and here to download poster which features Aboriginal artwork and is designed to inform Aboriginal people about how to access services for hepatitis C support and treatment.
Hep B: It's Everyones Business: Part of our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander hepatitis
Good Liver magazine: This is our quarterly newsletter, providing in-depth articles, interviews and
Treatment Side Effect Management Guide: This guide has been designed to help anyone on treatment to understand and manage hepatitis C treatment side effects. As a reference guide it can be used to check on hepatitis C treatment side effects as they occur to learn what steps can be taken to manage them.
Love your liver: Living well with hepatitis C: A DVD resource developed specifically for an Aboriginal audience. The original concept and script for this film was developed by Hepatitis Victoria, VACCHO and VAHS. It features Aunty Shirley Blackwood, Muriel Spearim and an interview with Uncle Jack Charles. It is narrated by Isaac Drandic.
Yarning about hep C: A follow up DVD resource to the ‘Love your liver: Living well with hepatitis C’.
Body Art Info Card: How to avoid getting hep B, hep C or HIV. A foldable wallet size information card for your next piece of tattoo or body art. The card gives you the information to decide whether the artist and/or shop you are going to knows about infection control.
We also have Infosheets on the following topics:
- Coinfection with HIV and hepatitis C
- Diet and healthy eating with hepatitis C
- Fatigue and hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C virus genotypes
- Hepatitis C infection control in the home
- Painkillers and the liver
- Is hepatitis C sexually transmitted?
- Testing for hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C transmission
- A guide to current and emerging hepatitis C treatments, February 2012
- Women and hepatitis C
- Do I have to tell other people that I have hepatitis C?
- Nursing when you have a blood-borne virus
- Tattooing, Body Piercing and Body Art and Hepatitis c
- Hepatitis B and Liver Cancer (Cancer Council)
- Healthy Body Art (Department of Health)
- Triple Co-infection: Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B and HIV
- Hepatitis C & HIV Co-Infection
- Viral Hepatitis & HIV: Stereotyping, Stigmatisation and Discrimination in Health Care Settings
In addition, we stock resources printed by Hepatitis Australia including:
- Treat It, Beat It
- Testing Information
- Guide to Healthy Living (part 1) (part 2)
- My Choice, My Rights
- Women and Hepatitis C
Living With Cirrhosis
If you would like more information about hepatitis resources, call the Hepatitis Infoline on 1800 703 003 or fill out our Resource Order Form.
Hep Heroes: The Movies
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Other Viral Hepatitis
- Training, Services and Support
- Personal Stories
- Other Useful Organisations
- Resources in other Languages
- Media Room
- HepChat E-Newsletter
- Good Liver Magazine